Plants and Grown Products Criteria
| All Grown Produce |
Including trees and the produce falling in the following sub-categories:
- Outdoor Vegetables - Field/Market garden grown, including vegetable plants
- Protected cropping - Tunnels and glass houses e.g. cucumber, tomatoes, peppers and strawberries.
- Nursery Stock - Annuals and perennials, including bedding plants, trees, bulbs and vegetable plants.
- Cut flowers -Indoor and outdoor produced.
- Fruit crops - Soft and top fruit, including rhubarb
- Miscellaneous - Holly, mistletoe, hops and wheat sheaves.
All grown produce must spend 75% of its growing life within the Scheme Boundary owned by a current New Forest Marque Member.
|Documentation must be available proving the produce was grown within the Scheme Boundary. Plugs that have been brought in must have traceability.|