Chocolate and fruit go very well together, even better when combined in one of the simplest desserts ever!
- 100g good quality dark chocolate broken into pieces (try Beaulieu Chocolate studio)
- 284ml carton double cream
- 550g summer fruits – use one or a mixture – strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cherries all work well.
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- Warm the cream in medium saucepan until steaming.
- Remove from the stove add the chocolate and stir until melted.
- Add the sugar and most of the fruit and stir gently.
- Spoon into 4 glasses, ramekins or cups and refrigerate until needed.
- Top with rest of the fruit and dust with icing sugar.