Serve 4-6 depending on size of glass!
- 284 ml Double Cream
- 5 tbls Elderflower Cordial – available from Parkside Produce
- 120 ml Sparkling White Wine
- 3 tbls icing sugar plus extra to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbl Elderflower Liqueur (optional)
- Elderflowers to garnish
- Whisk the cream, cordial, lemon juice and sugar together until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Gently add the sparkling wine, being careful not to whisk out the volume already created.
- Add a little more Elderflower Cordial or Elderflower Liqueur if you want a stronger taste, and a little more sugar to taste.
- Spoon into wine glasses and chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with freshly picked elderflowers (make sure they are washed and dried – little bugs also love them!)
- Serve with thin tuile biscuits and enjoy.