Join us in our 11th year of showcasing fantastic food and drink from local producers and suppliers. Business South is working again in partnership with Hampshire Fayre, Cavendish
Join us in our 11th year of showcasing fantastic food and drink from local producers and suppliers.
Business South is working again in partnership with Hampshire Fayre, Cavendish Ship Stores and Paris Smith to invite producers and suppliers from the South to exhibit at the Local Produce Trade Show 2019. It’s an opportunity to showcase your produce to an influential selection of catering and hospitality trade buyers. Representatives from Carnival UK, University of Southampton and Hilton at Ageas were just some of the delegates last year who visited the 70 food and drink exhibitors.
2019 is shaping up to be our most popular event yet!
- Over 150 local producers showcasing their food and drink
- Over 200 trade buyers are expected to attend
- Exhibitors will be invited to the launch seminar and hear from our Keynote speaker
- NEW – Meet the buyer panel – an opportunity to ‘pitch’ your business to a panel of buyers
- NEW – Engagement from students in the hospitality sector – visit the show, meet chefs and visit a commercial kitchen
- NEW – Small Business Advice area
- NEW – Seminar to support the rural economy
Join us on Tuesday 22nd January 2019 from 9-15:30pm, St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton for what promises to be an unmissable event!
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities Information HERE. Early Bird offer £100.00 plus VAT if booked before 31st October.
Sponsorship opportunities available, to discuss your requirements please contact Leigh-Sara Timberlake on 07506742214 or email Leigh@businesssouth.org
Exhibition space can be booked by contacting the Events team on 02380 682520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to book your place, please email the Business South Events team at email@example.com or call 023 8068 2520.
(Tuesday) 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
St Mary's Stadium
St Mary's Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, SO14 5FP
Business Southeventsadmin@businesssouth.org or call 023 8068 2520.
Comments are closed.